1. The membership is a non-proprietary membership with the member having no rights to vote, hold office, propose new members or have any equity value. The membership provides the Club facilities for the member and the member’s spouse and member’s children under age 21 and living at home or under 23 and a full-time student at an educational institution. THERE ARE NO GOLF PRIVILEGES FOR FAMILY MEMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS MEMBERSHIP.
2. There is a minimum food and beverage purchases requirement.
3. Golf Privileges – The member shall be allowed to play four times per calendar year with the payment of a stipulated green fee and at specific times as determined by the Board of Directors. The member may bring guests at the specified playing times. Members must accompany their guests (a spouse may play as a guest) and will pay a stipulated guest green fee. Social member playing times currently are Tuesdays after 12:00 p.m. and Wednesdays after 3:00 p.m. SPRING/SUMMER and 2:00 p.m. FALL/WINTER.)
6. Applications for a Social membership must include the initiation fee and be fully completed, including signatures from the proposer and seconder, and will be subject to the normal application process.
7. Although there will be no limitations initially as to the number of allowable Social memberships, the Board of Directors at its sole discretion may at any time so limit the number of these memberships.