1. A Social Firm (S-F) membership may be issued to a business firm and will constitute one designated member and up to four (4) associate members.
2. The designated member and any associate members must be an owner, shareholder, officer, director or a fulltime employee of the firm. The membership is a non-proprietary membership with the designated member and the associate member(s) having no rights to vote, hold office, propose new members or have any equity value. The membership provides for use of the Club facilities for the member and the member’s spouse and member’s children under age 21 and living at home or under 23 and a full-time student at an educational institution. THERE ARE NO GOLF PRIVILEGES FOR FAMILY MEMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS MEMBERSHIP.
3. Golf Privileges – The designated member and each associate member will be allowed to play four times per calendar year with the payment of a stipulated green fee and at specific times as determined by the Board of Directors. The designated member and associate members may bring guests (a spouse may play as a guest) at the specified playing times. Members must accompany their guest and will pay a stipulated guest green fee. (Social Member playing times are currently Tuesdays after 12:00 p.m. and Wednesdays after 3:00 p.m. – SPRING/SUMMER and 2:00 p.m. FALL/WINTER.)
4. There is a minimum food and beverage purchase requirement of $90.00 per quarter for the designated member and each associate member.
5. As long as the S-F membership is maintained continuously with no break in club affiliation with a S-F member so designated, the firm will be allowed to change, substitute or replace the designated or associate members with payment of a transfer fee of $100.00. Changes, substitutions or replacements may not be made more frequently than the 1st of January of each calendar year for associate members. If there is a break in Club affiliation by the Social Firm membership for any reason, the members may elect to retain his/her non-proprietary status as an individual Social member, subject to the monthly dues and privileges of that membership.
6. S-F memberships require an executive officer of the firm to execute a “guaranteed payment” letter provided by the Club along with the membership application indicating that the payment of all dues, assessments and charges of the designated and associate members will be the responsibility of the firm and specifying each applicant’s position with the firm.
7. Applications for an S-F membership must include a letter as per item #6, the initiation fee and the application fully completed, including signatures from the proposer and seconder.
8. Applications must be submitted for associate membership and will be subject to the normal application process.
9. Although there will be no limitations initially as to the number of allowable S-F memberships, the Board of Directors at its sole discretion may at any time so limit the number of these memberships.