1. A Regular (REG) membership is applied for by an individual with the membership certificate issued in the name of the individual who has applied for the membership.
2. The membership is a proprietary membership with the certificate-holder having the right to vote, hold office, propose new members, transfer the membership to the Club, and have use of all the Club’s facilities. The membership includes the member, the member’s spouse and member’s children under age 21 and living at home or under 23 and a full-time student at an educational institution.
3. The member shall have the right to transfer the membership to the Club and may be required to pay a transfer fee that cannot exceed 50% of the initiation fee charged to the replacement member in accordance with Section 4.5 of the Club’s By-Laws.
4. Regular memberships may only be converted to a Regular Firm membership upon the payment of the then current initiation fee for the Regular Firm membership.
5. Applications for these memberships will be processed in the order received and will only be processed if the application is complete and the required payment accompanies the application.