About the Course

Fort Washington Golf and Country Club began operations in 1923 as a 9 hole course with dirt fairways and sand greens. Its original design was the work of Mr. William Watson. The name Fort Washington was inspired by the area’s military fort of the early pioneers and settlers. 
Our Director of Golf, Mr. Alan Ehnes has been affiliated with the club since 1984 and has been a golf professional since 1994. Ali Peyvandi, was recently appointed House Manager after serving for many years as Assistant Manager.

 

Please click below for hole-by-hole descriptions:

Course Map

 

Error loading course tour